Hemorrhoids are a delicate and extremely unpleasant disease, accompanied by varicose veins in the rectum, as well as the formation and possible inflammation of hemorrhoids - vascular formations located inside the rectum or in the perineum. Leaking invisibly to prying eyes, hemorrhoids significantly spoil people's lives and interfere with a normal lifestyle. And although this disease is very common and affects almost every 4th inhabitant of the planet, it is not customary to talk about it because of the delicacy of the problem.
Signs of hemorrhoids
How to identify a disease
Like any other disease, hemorrhoids have several stages of development - from mild to severe and advanced. With the mild course of the disease, you can successfully cope on your own and, to one degree or another, control the dynamics of its development.
The launched forms of hemorrhoids cannot be self-medicated and require only surgical intervention, as a result of which the inflamed hemorrhoids are removed or cauterized by a laser. But even an operative resolution of the problem cannot guarantee a complete cure, because with a tendency to hemorrhoids, relapses are more than likely.
In order to prevent possible complications of the course of the disease, it is necessary to know its main signs.
The main symptoms of hemorrhoids
- Unpleasant sensations in the rectum and anus even after bowel movement. They can be expressed in the form of a feeling of heaviness, a feeling of fullness of the rectum, itching, burning, pain, both during the act of defecation and after it.
- Traces of blood in feces, on linen. Bleeding during and after a bowel movement.
- Prolapse of hemorrhoids.
It is very important to pay attention to alarming symptoms in time and take action. Otherwise, all sorts of complications are inevitable. A timely visit to a doctor will help to avoid a lot of problems and troubles in the future.
The physiological causes of hemorrhoids
Modern medical statistics indicate that hemorrhoids are rapidly becoming younger and are increasingly appearing in young people.
- The main and main cause of the disease is a sedentary, sedentary lifestyle. Often, hemorrhoids suffer people whose professional activities are not conducive to moderate physical activity - drivers, office workers, programmers, accountants, etc.
- At the same time, people whose main activity is associated with hard physical labor are also subject to this ailment. As a result of excessive physical activity, builders, loaders, weightlifters, etc. can suffer from hemorrhoids.
- Also, the occurrence and development of hemorrhoids is facilitated by pregnancy and natural childbirth.
- At risk are people with chronic and congenital diseases: malformations of the intestine and rectum, with frequent constipation, with tumors and bowel obstruction, etc.
- Excessive alcohol addiction can also cause hemorrhoids.
- Passion for anal sex.
- Age and physiological changes in the body.
- Improper diet, lack of diet of vegetables, fruits, fiber, abuse of junk food and / or spicy foods, drinking insufficient fluid per day are the most important factors that provoke hemorrhoids in all its forms.
Given all the above circumstances, it is very important to carefully monitor changes in the body, take the necessary measures as soon as possible and keep the disease on its own.
The psychological causes of hemorrhoids
Despite the abundance of physiological reasons for the occurrence of this unpleasant disease, doctors do not exclude psychological and psychosomatic factors that contribute to the progressive development of the disease.
Modern doctors and psychologists admit the influence of psychological problems on the occurrence, development and exacerbation of hemorrhoids.
The main psychological cause of the disease, are considered endless stress and emotional stress.
The state of persistent emotional stress directly affects not only the behavior of a person, but also on his lifestyle. Many people do not monitor their nutrition on “nervous ground” - they “seize up” stress or, conversely, stop eating regularly and systemically. Also, under the influence of stresses, many are characterized by apathy and unwillingness to take any active actions, move, increase physical activity, etc. All this contributes to stagnation in the pelvic area, which subsequently can cause hemorrhoids.
The mental perception of the world, according to psychologists, is also most directly reflected in human health. So, according to some of them, the psychosomatics of hemorrhoids is due to the following factors:
- Feeling angry with past events
- Fear of giving freedom to your sincere feelings
- Fear of possible parting with something or someone, reluctance to “let go” of something that should pass away from a person’s life
- Excessive greed
Psychologists and psychotherapists argue that negative and negative thoughts have the ability to affect the physical condition of a person. And the cause of hemorrhoids, from a psychological point of view, can be the "relocation" of anger, anger or fear from a person’s thoughts into his body.
In simple terms, from the point of view of psychologists, hemorrhoids can be a manifestation of emotional stress or fear that a person would not want to show or somehow show to others. It is believed that the onset and development of the disease in the rectum is a significant indicator that reflects the person’s internal, possibly unconscious desires, to quickly deal with the negative in one form or another. Therefore, a person is tensing, trying to adjust the speedy resolution of a psychological problem, but does not do it very successfully.
Methods of treating hemorrhoids of a psychological nature
If medications for the treatment of hemorrhoids are intended to improve blood circulation in the pelvic organs and in the rectum, in particular, to improve intestinal motility and to strengthen veins and blood vessels, then psychological methods of influencing the disease and its consequences are aimed at reviewing, rethinking and reassessing the current situation and search for answers to questions that cause a person so many emotional and physical troubles.
You can deal with psychological reasons on your own. But the help of a specialist will help speed up this process.
In order to overcome psychological factors, it is important to correctly identify and diagnose the true causes that have become the "springboard" for the development of hemorrhoids. And only after that it is possible to begin active actions to eliminate psychological barriers. Otherwise, all the work done may be ineffective and useless.
Further methods of treating psychological causes are related to the fact that a person must learn:
- accept circumstances, recognize your rights to fatigue, including emotional, fears, mistakes, possible failures, etc.
- give yourself freedom in expressing emotions, thoughts, ideas, etc.
- live as calm and relaxed as possible in the conditions offered
- radiate positive energy
- to think in a positive way and to transmit to the world and the Universe only a positive attitude and intentions
The complexity of such treatment lies in the fact that a person must really understand, be aware of and accept everything, and not just show others his alleged mental changes, because this will help get rid of the disease.
The ideal way to achieve your goals is meditation. But their effectiveness requires long-term practice and, possibly, joint work with specialists (psychologists, psychotherapists).
Needless to say, psychological practices should be only an auxiliary method of treatment and that drug methods of fighting the disease are not canceled.
Only with an integrated approach is it possible not only to achieve the highest results, but also to eliminate the possibility of relapse and exacerbations.
Most often, hemorrhoids first make themselves felt with unpleasant sensations in the anus. They may be different in nature, but in most cases, patients complain of:
- sensations of incomplete bowel movement after defecation,
- a feeling of heaviness that appears before a bowel movement,
- a feeling of having a foreign body in the rectum,
- tingling in the anus with the passage of feces through it (more often observed in elderly patients).
Over time, unpleasant sensations can disappear on their own, so patients forget about recently experienced discomfort or consider it a consequence of any errors in nutrition and the like. If appropriate medical measures are not taken at this stage, the disease will progress and soon the discomfort will develop into prolonged, aching pain.
Important: when the slightest signs of discomfort in the rectum appear in people whose work involves a long stay in a sitting or standing position, it is necessary to immediately undergo an examination by a proctologist. This will detect hemorrhoids in the very early stages, when it is most easily treatable.
Acute pain in the anus is one of the most common signs of the disease, causing people to see doctors. As a rule, pains appear already some time after the onset of the disease and relate more to signs of exacerbation of hemorrhoids than its onset. However, acute cutting pain during bowel movements may indicate:
- anal fissures
- thrombosis of internal hemorrhoids.
In detail about the different types of pain in this disease and their causes, we described in the article: What is the cause of pain in hemorrhoids?
Swelling and inflammation
If the patient does not pay attention to the presence of periodic discomfort in the rectum and the anus, the hemorrhoids will increase, and the use of fatty, spicy, pickled, salty foods and alcohol will provoke an exacerbation of the disease. At this time, usually there are signs of inflammation in the affected area and swelling, which manifest themselves as constant discomfort, aggravated by sneezing and coughing, as well as the inability to sit quietly.
These symptoms can subside on their own when the patient observes the diet, but if inflammation and edema become constant companions of the patient, this already indicates the transition of the disease into a chronic form. In such cases, you usually do not have to wait long for prolapse of nodes and regular bleeding.
Bleeding and mucus secretion
Traces of blood on toilet paper or in feces are a clear sign of how hemorrhoids begin, and serve as an occasion to immediately contact a proctologist. At the same time, it is worth remembering the nature of the bleeding, since different diseases are accompanied by bleeding that is different in duration and intensity. The color of the blood that is released also matters.
Attention! Bleeding from the anus can be a sign of cancer and other dangerous diseases, so they cannot be ignored.
Hemorrhoids are characterized by the release of various amounts of red blood immediately after bowel movement. Usually patients notice its traces on toilet paper, although sometimes it is clearly visible in the feces. Also, red spots can appear on linen after physical exertion, especially after lifting weights.
Important: in rare cases, blood with clots is possible, which indicates the formation of blood clots and the presence of a large wound surface.
Often, patients notice streaks of blood in clots of mucus secreted from the anus. But, in addition to the fact that this indicates the development of hemorrhoids, mucus can act as a symptom of other pathologies, in particular, the presence of anal fissures. It is mucus that most often causes skin irritation, itching, burning, and then darkening of the skin around the anus.
Increase and drop knots
Usually, the loss of hemorrhoidal nodes is usually attributed to the late manifestations of the disease, but in certain cases, this can also be observed in the initial stages. As you know, hemorrhoids are external and internal. If the patient underwent varicose veins located next to the pulp, then even a slight increase in them may lead to loss.
Initially, the nodes usually appear only during bowel movements and independently return into the rectum after completion of the act. In more advanced cases, the nodes that appeared during bowel movements have to be set back with your hands.
Important: if the internal nodes increase, they can block the intestinal lumen and prevent the movement of feces to the sphincter, that is, cause constipation.
Thus, you should not postpone a visit to the doctor when the first symptoms of hemorrhoids appear, since the consequence of this is the aggravation of the problem and the loss of the ability to eliminate it or at least neutralize the manifestations in a conservative way.
Signs of hemorrhoids in men
How does hemorrhoids manifest in men, everyone should know. At first, the disease does not make itself felt or does not bother much. But the appearance of itching, mucous discharge and sensation of a foreign body in the anus should make you think. Since this is a delicate situation, representatives of the stronger sex prefer to deal with it on their own, using the Internet for reference. But usually such actions with hemorrhoids do not help.
Consider the main symptoms in men:
- Pain in bowel movement. Many do not pay attention to such a symptom, because it is short-lived and only bothers during bowel movements. But constant pain when going to the toilet is a signal. At this stage, the treatment is still painless. Sometimes a special diet, compliance with all personal hygiene standards and the right lifestyle can be the solution to the problem.
- Discomfort and foreign body. This symptom is more common with internal hemorrhoids. But this can also be a sign of a more serious disease, for example a tumor.
- Climbing hemorrhoids. Such a nodule looks like a bump sticking out of the anus, and provokes the occurrence of severe pain. In the initial stages, it can occur during bowel movements, and then disappear without intervention. But you just have to start the disease, and the lump will appear already when you sneeze or cough. As a result, a person moves away from people due to such a delicate problem, becomes depressed, and becomes irritable.
- The appearance of blood during bowel movements. This frightening symptom certainly should make you turn to specialists for help. Blood is a clear sign of internal hemorrhoids or an anal fissure that contributes to the development of the disease.
- Problems with bowel movements. Permanent constipation may occur, which appears due to the development of nodes, and a tingling sensation.
- Burning after visiting the toilet. Men, as a rule, do not pay attention to this symptom.It can occur when eating spicy foods. But frequent burning and itching mean that bumps are already starting to appear.
In the initial stages, the symptoms of hemorrhoids in men can disappear. Without the intervention of a doctor, this can last several years. Such inaction can affect potency and lead to more serious illnesses.
Why hemorrhoids appear
When faced with such a disease, the question involuntarily begs: “Why did hemorrhoids arise, and how could this be avoided?” A huge number of factors can be the reason for the appearance of a lump in the anus. Knowing them, you can avoid the problem, which greatly complicates life. These factors include:
- poor nutrition
- passive lifestyle,
- lifting heavy objects
- genetic predisposition
- frequent constipation.
From this list, it becomes clear that men who have sedentary work most often suffer. It can be drivers, computer people, movers. Athletes, especially cyclists, and people who work out in the gym are also at risk of getting such a disease.
The use of alcoholic beverages, improper nutrition, especially if it lacks vegetables and fruits, often become dangerous. Therefore, when compiling a diet, all types of products should be included in it so that constipation does not occur.
It should be noted that homosexual couples can also face such an unpleasant situation. This is due to the fact that during anal proximity, the intestinal mucosa is irritated.
What hemorrhoids look like in men depends on its stage of development. Modern medicine distinguishes four stages of the disease. They differ not only in appearance, but also in concomitant symptoms:
- Stage 1 Less dangerous and almost painless. Symptoms are mild. The peculiarity is that hemorrhoids do not fall out.
- 2 stage. A lump is observed after a bowel movement, which after some time disappears on its own without any intervention.
- 3 stage. During physical exertion or when lifting weights, a node appears that cannot be adjusted on its own. But you can do it with your fingers.
- 4 stage. This is the most neglected type of hemorrhoids, which manifests itself even with the slightest cough.
Each stage has its own type of treatment. At the first, it is absolutely painless and uncomplicated. The first manifestation of hemorrhoids and its accompanying symptoms should be a signal that you should seek help from specialists.
Diagnosis of hemorrhoids in men
In order to prescribe an effective treatment, a proctologist conducts a diagnosis. But before this, the patient needs to prepare for the examination and carry out such procedures:
- the day before visiting a doctor, take castor oil inside as a laxative,
- before going to bed, you need to put two enemas with a volume of 1.5 liters (the first enema is placed 2 hours before bedtime, and the second 1 hour),
- make an enema immediately before visiting a proctologist,
- 3 days before the diagnosis, refuse flour products, vegetables, fruits and beans.
All these preparatory procedures will help in establishing the correct diagnosis.
When a patient comes with such a delicate problem, the doctor, before treating, carries out the following diagnostic methods:
- External inspection. For this, the patient needs to lie on his back and press his knees to his chest tightly. At stages 3 and 4, the bump is visible to the naked eye.
- Blood test. This is necessary in order to identify possible anemia that occurs with constant bleeding.
- Fecal analysis. It is required in order to determine the intensity of bleeding.
- Finger diagnosis. This method will help determine the condition of the rectum and anal reflex.
- Anoscopy This diagnosis consists in the fact that a device equipped with a video camera is gradually introduced into the rectum.This allows you to determine the location of the nodes and their general condition.
- Irrigoscopy. Before this study, the rectum is completely cleaned of feces, and then it is filled with a radiopaque substance, which will allow you to see all the bends during an X-ray examination.
After performing these procedures, the degree of hemorrhoids is diagnosed, appropriate treatment is prescribed.
Of course, the first symptoms of hemorrhoids in men are easier to cure. But if the disease progresses, then modern medicine will help. Today, there are many drugs that will help the male part of humanity to get rid of the disease. Effective treatment may include:
But these drugs are effective before the main symptoms of hemorrhoids appear in men, that is, at an early stage of its development. The following methods will help in the treatment of stages 2–4:
- Ligation. This method is less traumatic. It consists in throwing a special latex ring on nodular formations. Such a ring blocks the flow of blood to the nodes.
- Deserterization. Here there is a ligation of blood vessels, which contribute to the flow of blood to the nodes.
- Hemorrhoidectomy. In fact, this is a surgical procedure in which hemorrhoids are removed.
- Longo Method. This is a surgical procedure that is used in the last stages.
After treatment, one should not forget about preventive measures. If a man’s work is connected with a sedentary lifestyle, then you need to do a warm-up every 3 hours. Observe hygiene rules, wash the anus with a household soap after each visit to the toilet. It is also necessary to eat properly to prevent constipation. And no matter what signs of hemorrhoids a man may have, they should not be ignored.
Mental (spiritual) causes of hemorrhoids
According to studies, the most common hemorrhoids and troubles associated with this disease are detected in patients who are under stress most of the time. The ailment can be caused by psychological factors, fear or other emotional stress.
This is especially evident today in the face of fierce competition and market relations. People are afraid of losing their jobs and acquired property, a psychological fear of the future appears. In this regard, they force themselves to perform work that they do not like, to increase the volume of productivity. This, in turn, provokes tension and stress in a person. Such constant rush and excessive stress are psychological factors of pressure on the rectum.
From the point of view of psychosomatics, in such situations the law of similarity is clearly visible. From a psychosomatic point of view, hemorrhoids become a reflection of a person’s unwillingness and inability to get rid of everything outdated and unnecessary.
The effect of psychosomatic factors on hemorrhoids
The appearance of hemorrhoids indicates that in the body, from the point of view of psychosomatics, the process of updating and cleansing of the "excess" is carried out with difficulties and quite painfully. “Unnecessary” includes not only physiological wastes, but also psychosomatic factors: outdated concepts about life that are difficult to change, a place of work at which it is impossible to develop professionally.
The psychosomatics of hemorrhoids indicates the presence of an emotional stress of a person, which he constantly hides. Very often, such repressed emotions result in a heavy burden. After all, a person forces himself to perform an unloved job as quickly as possible. The psychosomatics of the formation of nodes is manifested precisely in the fact that the patient, being in constant tension and constantly thinking about the speedy completion of work, provokes complications associated with the anal passage himself.
The psychological problem of hemorrhoids can be as follows:
- anger or anger at someone for a long time begins to look in the body for a way out: this often results in hemorrhoids,
- provoking factors may be fears of losing a loved one or an expensive thing, as well as a fear of loneliness.
Louise hay about hemorrhoids
Today, many of us know this expression: "All health problems and diseases come from nerves." This statement is justified. This is a lot written and said by many psychiatrists and psychologists.
For example, if we talk about the connection between hemorrhoids and the emotional state of the patient, then the world-famous writer Louise Hey drew parallels between them and proved that there is a stable relationship. She showed how the metaphysical state and emotions of a person affect his body.
Louise Hay confidently claims that if you find feelings and identify the thoughts that provoked the appearance of the disease, then you can successfully get rid of the disease. This fully applies to hemorrhoids, since its symptoms, according to the teachings of Louise Hay, are a reflection of the patient’s mental state.
To find the causes of the disease and get rid of them, you should deeply penetrate your consciousness. The following actions will help this process:
- Identify the metaphysical causes that provoked hemorrhoids: for this, carefully analyze all the thoughts and concerns that followed you before the development of pathology began.
- Having found a stereotype, work it out, calculating a fallback.
- Consciously convince yourself that the healing process is being successfully implemented.
Such meditation, performed regularly and daily, helps to cleanse the body of the disease, both in the physical and in the metaphysical plane.
The most common psychological reason for the appearance of hemorrhoids in a person becomes a feeling of deep resentment. Such an emotional trauma in a person sometimes remains much longer than other problems and negative feelings.
Louise Hay insists that for his successful recovery, a person must not only positively set himself up, but also form a certain recovery algorithm for himself. The patient should convince himself that it is not difficult for him to get rid of things and emotions that interfere with his comfortable life.
Louise Hey proved with practical examples that the mental causes that caused hemorrhoids are a constant fear of missing the moment, being late for somewhere or not doing certain work in time. Also, the development of hemorrhoids can be a consequence of past emotions hidden in the soul. For example, old anger at someone.
The relationship between the appearance of hemorrhoids and the psychological state
A nervous condition can worsen hemorrhoids
Can psychological causes cause hemorrhoids? According to many psychologists, the psychological state determines the quality of work of many internal organs. These include the digestive tract. To the violation of digestion, diet can lead to such psychological problems as:
- Constant stress
- Depressed, depressed, depressed,
- Fears, worries.
One of the consequences of disruption of the digestive tract can be constipation. With this disorder, going to the toilet becomes rare, feces accumulate and then, passing, injure the walls of the rectum, create increased pressure on the vessels and veins, which leads to stagnation and thrombosis.
People who are not inclined to change, sedentary, prone to depression and leading an unhealthy lifestyle are at a much greater risk of hemorrhoids than those who do not have psychological problems. A positive perception of the world, inner harmony and tranquility, as well as the observance of a proper diet and the absence of bad habits significantly reduce the likelihood of developing the disease.
The psychosomatics of hemorrhoids is a rather complicated sphere and it is not easy to accurately determine the range of causes that can affect its occurrence. Constant tension, focus on problems can lead to an increase in blood pressure.
If this happens frequently, blood clots may form in the vessels, including in the anus. Gradually, cones and nodes form in these places, which becomes the beginning of hemorrhoids.
Negative experiences also greatly weaken the body and cause diseases associated with nerves, which can create a favorable situation for hemorrhoids. It is no coincidence that in literature and cinema this disease is often “awarded” to characters who are not too pleasant, always dissatisfied, dissatisfied with their lives.
In periods when a person is especially vulnerable to stress and fears (for example, pregnant women are usually emotionally unstable during gestation), the risk of hemorrhoids may increase.
Even if there is no direct connection between these phenomena, favorable conditions for the deterioration of the state of veins and blood vessels can be noted with prolonged nervous loads. Therefore, the feasibility of studying such a phenomenon as the psychosomatics of hemorrhoids is obvious.
Hemorrhoids, the psychological causes of which can be most likely to be assumed (if the disease arose during a period of severe stress), will be more difficult to cure if the patient’s emotional and mental state is not normalized.
The psychosomatics of a patient with hemorrhoids involves combating stress and negative feelings during an illness, a mood for positive completion of treatment, developing determination and determination to comply with the rules governing the mode of life that promotes recovery.
The metaphysics of hemorrhoids
Author of a popular work on psychosomatics and metaphysics
Very popular is the study of American author Louise Hay, who wrote a book about how negative attitudes, thoughts, and bad mood are associated with hemorrhoids. The metaphysics of hemorrhoids, according to the author and other researchers involved in this problem, consists in the fact that thoughts disturbing a person and his concentration on them create excessive pressure, require energy, which can provoke hemorrhoids.
In order to cope with the disease, says Louise, it is necessary:
- Identify a problem that worries a person and change their attitude towards it, stop worrying about this problem pointlessly and try to find ways to solve it,
- Tune in to a positive perception of the surrounding reality, think about pleasant things, try to avoid negative thoughts and feelings,
- Without doubting recovery, draw up a program according to which the fight against the disease will be carried out and adhere to it.
The most likely causes of hemorrhoids can be:
- Anger, hidden old resentment,
- Obsessed with the negative experiences associated with the past,
- Strong guilt
- Experiences caused by various fears.
Meditation and yoga can also help get rid of heavy thoughts and stress. Select a set of exercises and asanas should be based on the physical condition of the person.
If hemorrhoids has already developed, then strength exercises should be excluded. A healthy lifestyle and a proper diet will also help to prevent and combat hemorrhoids.
Studying psychosomatics, the causes of hemorrhoids, the researchers concluded that mental health in the absence of other risk factors (sedentary lifestyle, excessive stress, bad habits and others) is a factor that reduces the risk of hemorrhoids.
Psychological problems accompanying the disease
Mental problems with hemorrhoids can be serious
People who experience hemorrhoids experience many psychological problems associated with it. As already noted, this disease is associated with angry, dissatisfied, unhappy people. Therefore, faced with hemorrhoids, many are ashamed of this disease and are not in a hurry to consult doctors for help. In this case, the psychosomatics accompanying hemorrhoids are complicated by a sense of shame, guilt and fear, as a person thinks that this disease negatively characterizes him as a person.
It is important to remember that hemorrhoids are a disease that no one is safe from.
And the reasons may be features of the profession, a hereditary predisposition. Therefore, in this case, until the metaphysician improves and comes to a positive mood, hemorrhoids can be difficult to respond to the main treatment. It is necessary to consult a specialist, as well as believe in your recovery. It is useless to blame yourself for the appearance of the disease, you need to try to correct the causes that caused it. It is necessary, first of all:
- Deal with psychological problems, feelings,
- To reconsider your lifestyle and look at the surrounding reality and at your place in it,
- Tune in for a successful recovery, understand what actions will need to be taken for this.
In addition, in the treatment of hemorrhoids, psychological reasons that prevent healing can be associated with a fear of pain, and some patients also react sensitively to bleeding. As a result, fear can provoke problems with using the toilet. The patient will postpone this moment, most often this leads to an aggravation of the situation with constipation. This fear also needs to be fought.
A laxative prescribed by a doctor should help soften the stool and make the bowel movement less painful.
Thus, the psychosomatics accompanying hemorrhoids have a rather important place in the treatment of the disease. The reasons of a psychological nature can interfere with the success of treatment, make the process of combating the disease longer. But, eliminating the psychological causes of hemorrhoids, one should not forget about the main treatment: medicines, diet and a special regimen. Only a comprehensive solution to all existing problems will give a positive result. After the disease subsides, it is important to adhere to a harmonious state and a good lifestyle to reduce the risk of relapse.
Remember that with such a serious disease as hemorrhoids, self-medication is not recommended under any circumstances. Only an experienced doctor will help to avoid the risk of relapse and further development of the disease. As a result, the psychological state of the patient will be at the proper level.
The influence of mental state on the rectum
Problems with the rectum usually develop in people who are not able to admit their own mistakes, constantly shy away and run away from emerging problems.
From the psychosomatic point of view, the internal organ itself is responsible for labor or creative activity and work.
If hemorrhoids develop, the psychological causes may be as follows:
- Spasms of the rectum, proctitis occur with fear of agreeing with the result of their activities.
- Fecal incontinence develops if a person seeks to get rid of the results of his work as soon as possible.
- Paraproctitis may develop due to fear of negative criticism about work activities.
- Itching and fissures in the anal canal develop during internal conflict, when a person does not want to, but is obliged to do something and forces himself.
- Bleeding often begins with thoughts of hatred and revenge against a person who interferes with the implementation of his plan.
- Psychosomatics explains the process of inflammation by the construction of grandiose plans and the uncertainty that they will be realized.
- Inflammation of an infectious nature develops due to the habit of blaming everyone around for their failure.
- Fungal infections appear in the body if a person experiences bitterness and sadness due to a failed planned case.
- Venous vessels in the anal canal expand and lead to the development of hemorrhoids with a feeling of anger at loved ones, inability to complete the work begun to a logical end, the habit of putting off important things for tomorrow.
- Cancers in the anus can develop if a person does not accept himself and the results of his work, is panicky afraid of criticism, feels old resentment and hatred, has a deep mental wound, often engages in self-discipline.
Causes of hemorrhoids in women and men
The main psychosomatic causes of the appearance of inflammation of hemorrhoids can be divided into three factors:
- Falling into an emotional trap
- Feeling of tension and fear
- Violation of the lower chakras.
The opinion regarding falling into an emotional trap is based on the fact that hemorrhoids increase if a person is mentally stuck on one thing. Such phenomena include the habit of accumulating old things, the inability to get rid of unnecessary trash, the manifestation of greed.
With the so-called "Plyushkina syndrome," a person experiences an emotional dependence on things and is afraid to lose the familiar. Because of this, there is cluttering not only of the living space, but also of the whole organism, the blood acquires an increased viscosity, begins to stagnate in the venous vessels.
According to psychosomatic data, there is an accumulation in the hemorrhoidal nodes of unnecessary excess energy, stagnant blood, due to which the venous vessels in the anus are bursting and cause hemorrhoids.
- In this regard, figures from the field of psychosomatics recommend the first thing to get rid of the disease, learn to let go of someone or something and not focus on unnecessary things.
- You need to be able to release the right person, it would seem, in time, to throw away the unnecessary thing.
- Close ones should be perceived as free people, this approach will help to avoid excessive emotional dependence on them.
- In this case, experts in design and philosophy advise to pay attention to minimalism, to surround yourself only with really necessary and beautiful things that give true pleasure and relaxation. Psychologists compare this behavior with liberation from accumulated emotional feelings and affection.
So, if you look at people suffering from chronic hemorrhoids, they have common traits of character. As a rule, all of them belong to inveterate conservatives who are afraid of changing something in their lives and getting rid of something. Such people do not like to make new acquaintances, have constant friends and seek to cherish old connections.
Including such people do not seek to change the interior, design of an apartment, furniture and always take a long time to think about a new purchase. In the same way, old insults and negative memories accumulate that can overwhelm the body, and because of this they try to get out through the back opening, forming inflamed cones and accumulated dense feces.
The second opinion indicates that hemorrhoids develop due to constant stiffness, strain and a frequent sense of fear. A similar condition occurs. If there is an unloved job, others are crushing from the side, with dissatisfaction with the financial situation. Such a disease is often diagnosed in men of "henpecked", who has a powerful wife.
According to Chinese philosophy, hemorrhoids can develop due to a malfunction in the lower chakra, which is called muladhara. Violation of its functioning is due to the fact that a person led an incorrect lifestyle and the chakra could not stand such an attitude towards the body.
To restore the energy resources of the Muladhara, it is recommended to engage in special therapeutic exercises.
1. Vladimir Zhikarentsev. Path to freedom. Karmic causes of problems or how to change your life.
2. Louise Hay. Heal yourself.
3. Lazarev S. N. "Diagnostics of karma" (books 1-12) and "Man of the future."
4. Valery Sinelnikov. Love your disease.
5. Liz Burbo. Your body says, “Love yourself!”
6. Torsunov O. G. The relationship of disease with character. The vital energy of man.
7. Bodo Baginski, Sharamon Shalila. Reiki is the universal energy of life.
8. Energy-information medicine according to Konovalov. Healing emotions.
9. Olga Zhalevich. 9 medicines that will save the world.
Reasons for the development of pathology and psychology
When compiling statistics on the prevalence of the disease, the psychological state of the patients is also examined. In this regard, a pattern was noted: the vast majority of people suffering from hemorrhoids experience stress for quite a long time.
This formulation implies fear and emotional overstrain associated with work, as well as personal problems.
This is very relevant today, in the era of fierce competition and the prevalence of material values over the rest. Fear is most often associated with the possibility of losing a job, property, or uncertainty about tomorrow and personal relationships.
As a result, an unloved occupation in the quality of work, processing because of the desire to postpone more until tomorrow, and suspicion of others.
All this cannot but affect the psychological state of a person, which is expressed in emotional overstrain and constant stress, aggravated by a systematic rush. These conditions are the main component of the negative psychological impact on the rectal region.
If you look at it through the prism of psychosomatics, you can accurately determine the signs of contact with the physical causes of the development of pathology.
A person does not want and cannot cleanse his life of unnecessary and obsolete things - a kind of psychological constipation.
Based on this, the main psychosomatic symptoms can be distinguished, which under certain conditions can become the impetus for the appearance of hemorrhoids in women and men:
- unwillingness to meet new people and make new acquaintances, focusing on communicating exclusively with close and narrow circle of old friends and acquaintances,
- pathological attachment to many old things and unwillingness to get rid of them,
- constant “look into the past”, that is, focusing on past events and lack of interest in the future,
- long and thorough preparation for any change in life,
- complete rejection of a sharp change in anything.
The situation begins to worsen with the threat of losing something important, according to such an individual. In such cases, a person is immersed in the work or events of the past. From the point of view of psychology, the patient closes in an almost impenetrable shell.
The relationship of hemorrhoids and psychosomatic symptoms
Considering everything in this vein, we can distinguish a psychosomatic relationship between certain psychological states and physical manifestations characteristic of pathology. These will be the desired causes of hemorrhoids.
According to psychosomatics, hemorrhoids can be caused by the following series of conditions:
- Fear. Probably, everyone knows the expression "fear has turned everything cold." Moreover, the word "inside" in this case means "inside", that is, the region of the stomach and intestines. Studies have shown that there is a direct relationship between a state of fear and various digestive disorders. Disorders can initially be observed in the upper intestine, gradually descending to its lowest part - the rectum.Depending on the causes and severity of the state of fear, as well as the patient’s gender, the disorders “result” in systematic constipation or diarrhea. And these conditions are among the reasons for the development of hemorrhoids.
- Reluctance to let go of the past. In this case, the psychological connection is as follows: at the emotional level, a person cannot refuse some kind of memories (bad, good, joyful, sad, etc.) and refuses the offered help in this. In physical terms, the process of bowel movement is responsible for getting rid of unnecessary debris in the body. The psychological problem is projected onto the physiological state, which causes difficulty in defecation and systematic constipation.
- Reluctance to accept the new and learn, change. Today's rhythm of life, of course, teaches you to appreciate what is available at this moment. However, focusing on this process and categorically rejecting any changes that look like such an attempt to break the usual way of life (covering its shell) and deprive it of everything achieved, ultimately lead to physiological problems. They reduce the effectiveness of treatment and lead to intoxication in the body, due to inefficient removal of toxins from it.
Moreover, the psychosomatic conditions that provoke the development of the disease in men and women have their own characteristics.
Hemorrhoids in women
The main causes of the disease are a sedentary lifestyle, an unbalanced diet, systematic disorders of the stool, as well as various abuses (alcohol, confectionery products, etc.).
Many of them have a psychosomatic background, which does not allow for normal treatment and to get rid of a provoking factor.
- "Passive lifestyle. This condition has a fairly serious psychological reason, especially if it is constantly sitting around the desktop. And the name of this problem is the fear of job loss. The psychological model of behavior is transferred to the physical - the fear of dismissal forces you to devote more time to work, but to sit. Coming home, moral tension is again transferred to physiology and, as a result, a woman sits down on a sofa or in an armchair. Negative experience due to loss of previous work, or too critical attitude of superiors to the work performed by a woman, is a psychosomatic reflection of this reason for the development of pathology.
- Improper nutrition. Doctors believe that this reason is one of the first lines among the others, provoking the appearance of the disease in women. Most often, the impetus for revising the diet, towards a balanced and healthy one, is the transferred humiliation about the imperfection of the figure. However, if after some time the situation repeats, despite the positive results, the desire to "torture yourself with diets" disappears and the woman returns to the previous menu, that is, improper nutrition. Such a diet, in the future, often becomes the cause of hemorrhoids. Speaking in the language of psychosomatics: the cause of the disease is dissatisfaction with one’s appearance and psychological trauma resulting from this.
In men, the psychosomatics of hemorrhoids has slightly different definitions.
Hemorrhoids in men
Work often becomes the cause of the development of certain emotional and psychological changes in a person. However, in men they have a slightly different orientation than in women.
The fear of the impossibility to achieve more, and not to lose what is already available, and in the case of a change of activity, to start climbing the career ladder from the very beginning - this is the main reason for the occurrence of psychological injuries at work among the stronger sex.
The same applies to the field of personal relations.All this makes a man hold on to the existing, despite his imperfection, as well as resist the new, which can become a somatic cause of the development of the disease.
Sometimes hemorrhoids are also diagnosed in representatives of a strong half of humanity leading a healthy lifestyle: proper nutrition, exercise, lack of bad habits. And often these are quite successful people. What is the reason?
External manifestations of one's own success and the presence of the spirit with constant panic inner fear of losing all this, as well as the inability to relax and focus on success, cause a deep dissonance in the emotional and psychological state of men.
The consequence of this may be a lack of important trace elements and vitamins, which in turn often becomes a catalyst for the appearance of hemorrhoids, especially if there is a predisposition to it.
WHO statistics indicate that the number of people suffering from the disease in question is growing year by year. Moreover, there are very few men and women who completely get rid of the pathology.
In other cases, you have to constantly maintain a certain diet and periodically carry out maintenance treatment.
Proctologists who consider psychosomatics as part of the patient’s medical history say that it is practically impossible to cure the disease without appropriate psychological assistance.
The psychological causes of hemorrhoids need to be diagnosed and treated no less than the disease itself.
Is there a connection between soul, character and health?
Before explaining the principles of psychosomatics, here are three quotes from great people.
- “Our life is what we think of it” (Marcus Aurelius).
- “What we are today is a consequence of our thoughts yesterday, and today's thoughts create tomorrow's life. Life is a product of our mind. ”(Buddha).
- “If your health is poor, think of something else.” (Edward Benson).
Paraphrasing each of these statements into the language of psychosomatics, we can say that the state of the nervous system, thoughts and mood of a person affect his state of health. The psyche and body are inextricably linked with each other, and there are a great many vivid examples of this. Have you noticed how easy it is to get sick, for example, to catch a cold if you have a bad mood or some kind of emotional problem does not give you rest? It can be observed that the exacerbation of chronic diseases often occurs precisely during the period of any life troubles, stress or depressive states. Hemorrhoids are no exception. Psychosomatics is called to explain these phenomena, we will get to know her better.
What is psychosomatics?
In simple words, psychosomatics is a direction in science that studies the relationship between the human psyche, his nervous system and physical health, the state of systems and organs. If you delve into psychosomatics, then any psychological state corresponds to a certain level of energy. However, it can have different frequencies, and the body adjusts its cells, tissues and organs in accordance with the energy level at which a person is, whether he is happy or depressed.
Psychosomatics claims that any of the feelings: love or joy, passion or resentment, hatred, insecurity, fear, pride or sadness, gives its owner a certain energy. For a long time this has not been considered something from the realm of mysticism, but on the contrary, this fact has been proved by physicists and biologists in numerous scientific studies, and underlies psychosomatics. It is not surprising that the word “love”, uttered over freezing water, leads to the formation of surprisingly beautiful and symmetrical crystals and snowflakes, and negative words, such as “fear”, “Hitler” form ugly ugly crystals. By the way, the human body is more than 80% composed of water ...
Psychosomatics admits the principle of multifactorial nature, according to which several problems in the aggregate can become the cause of a single disease.
A person’s personality with all its psychological characteristics, experience, past experience, temperament and upbringing determines the propensity for certain diseases.
And any personality is formed by time, so the solution of psychological problems, according to supporters of psychosomatics, should begin with work on your past, which will help to eliminate certain negative and not entirely useful character traits, complexes, habits, illusions, fears and beliefs. The practice of using psychosomatics has shown that this does not require a long period of several years - with a serious approach to solving the problem this is six months to a year.
To date, many methods and trainings have been created, having studied and applied which, you can radically change your life, forgetting about many diseases, including hemorrhoids. The best option would be to seek help from a qualified psychosomatic specialist.
Psychosomatic diseases: how many are there?
Based on the concepts of psychosomatics, any disease can be considered as the result of certain psychological problems and mental discomfort. Take, for example, a disease such as asthma, the main symptom of which is painful attacks of suffocation. From the point of view of psychosomatics, this pathology results from the fact that a person does not feel completely free, does not know how to "breathe fully", is under the psychological pressure of circumstances or other people, has not learned to act independently and live a full life. Asthma develops due to exposure to allergens, and adherents of psychosomatics believe that this disease may indicate that the body "expresses" a protest against something, but can not resist it.
Thus, any disease can be characterized. Many do not agree with the principles of psychosomatics, believing that the causes of all ailments are already clear - a virus or bacterium has entered the body, some hormone has ceased to be produced in sufficient quantities, the immune system has shown a protective reaction to an allergen, etc. But arguing in the language of supporters of psychosomatics, one may wonder why a bacterium or virus has taken root in the body, why the gland has ceased to synthesize the necessary amount of hormones, how can one explain the protest of the immune system?
In psychosomatics, it is believed that the human body is a shell that, as it were, adapts to the thoughts of its owner, his mental state. The body can be considered as an indicator that can signal about certain problems through discomfort, pain, various pathologies.
If something hurts, psychosomatics experts urge it to be regarded as a signal for action, for something to change in your life, or to change your attitude to it, to yourself or to people around you.
Each organ of the body in psychosomatics corresponds to a certain concept or a symbol. For example, the duodenum is associated with the team, and the person is the leader. Figuratively speaking, the state of the intestine depends on how to manage and relate to your subordinates. In psychosomatics, the feelings that accompany the ailments of this intestinal section are anger, revenge, cruelty, and the more such thoughts and emotions are expressed in a person, the more severe the intestinal pathology, starting from pain and ending with bleeding, ulcer and even rupture of the intestine. Psychosomatics explains the development of a huge number of ailments, including hemorrhoids and other rectal problems.
But, for example, diabetes in psychosomatics is associated with dissatisfaction with one’s own life, with unjustified expectations, unfulfilled dreams, the desire that others must make a person’s life better, and also with anger between a man and a woman. The body is trying to make life sweeter, as a result of which the level of sugar in the blood rises.
Mental state and rectum
The problems of the rectum (hemorrhoids, etc.) are associated with the inability of a person to recognize his own mistakes, the habit of avoiding and running away from problems and deeds, and the organ itself symbolizes work, activity, labor. Let's find out which conditions from the point of view of psychosomatics are associated with various diseases of the rectum, including constipation and hemorrhoids:
- rectal spasm, proctitis - fear of accepting the result of one’s work,
- fecal incontinence - a person wants to quickly get rid of the result of his activity, labor,
- paraproctitis - is associated in psychosomatics with a fear of negative criticism in relation to his work,
- itching and cracks in the anus - an internal conflict between duties and unwillingness to do something, self-enforcement,
- bleeding - thoughts of revenge and hatred towards someone who interferes with something,
- inflammation - in psychosomatics it is the construction of grandiose plans and the uncertainty in their implementation,
- infectious inflammatory process - the habit of blaming others for their failures,
- fungal infection in psychosomatics corresponds to bitterness and sadness from failed work,
- dilatation of the veins, hemorrhoids - anger at loved ones, inability to complete the work begun and the habit of putting off important things until later,
- cancer - in psychosomatics, this is rejection of oneself and the results of one’s activity, fear of criticism, old resentment and hatred, self-eating, deep emotional wounds.
The first point of view regarding hemorrhoids in psychosomatics is based on the fact that an increase in hemorrhoidal nodes is provoked by the phenomenon of a person getting stuck on something and on someone. For example, the habit of hoarding things, the inability to get rid of excess, greed. “Plyushkina syndrome” has an emotional reason, namely attachment to things, fear of losing something. Littering one’s space and one’s thoughts, a person unwittingly littering one’s body, blood becomes viscous, stagnates in the veins.
Psychosomatics indicates that unnecessary excess energy with stagnant blood accumulates in the hemorrhoidal nodes, resulting in their bursting and known symptoms of such a delicate proctologic disease as hemorrhoids.
Therefore, the first thing that psychosomatics experts advise to do in such cases is to learn to let go without focusing on anything. Letting people go, throwing away unnecessary things, learning to accept loved ones as free people and getting rid of excessive emotional dependence on them. Designers and philosophers recommend paying attention to minimalism, according to which a person should surround himself only with those things that he really needs, and psychologists and psychosomatics experts call for getting rid of accumulated emotions and attachments.
Here is a striking example of the psychosomatics of hemorrhoids. Incredibly, family members suffering from hemorrhoids and constipation have certain character traits: they are all inveterate conservatives who are terribly afraid of changing something in their life and getting rid of something. They do not make new friends, living on the principle of “an old friend is better than the new two”, value old relationships, rarely change furniture, interior, tend to think things over for a long time and carefully. Together with things and objects, they can also diligently, for years, accumulate grievances and negative memories, which very often overwhelm the body and literally crawl out through the fifth point in the form of hemorrhoids or accumulated dense stool, leading to constipation.
Tension and fears
The second line of opinion about the psychosomatics of hemorrhoids implies that this disease is the result of a constant state of stiffness, tension and fear.An example of this can be unloved work, pressure from others, as well as dissatisfaction with their financial situation. Hemorrhoids are often found in men who have a powerful wife and occupy the position of "henpecked."
Chinese philosophy and hemorrhoids
From this point of view, the cause of hemorrhoids is a malfunction in the so-called muladhara, or lower chakra, which, due to circumstances, has exhausted its resources or could not stand the lifestyle that a person leads. Here, experts recommend practicing therapeutic exercises aimed at restoring the energy resources of the Muladhara. Note that ancient Chinese philosophy is also close to the principles of psychosomatics.
It was found that the development of hemorrhoids, in addition to physiological causes and a hereditary predisposition, can be triggered by psychological blocks.
In fact, any activity associated with increasing pressure in this area, for example, weight lifting, pregnancy, unnecessarily prolonged sitting in the toilet, can turn into a cause of hemorrhoids and anal fissure.
Another serious cause of the disease is constipation. With hemorrhoids, the blood fills the cavernous bodies and causes their vessels to expand pathologically. Increasing in size, they interfere with the normal discharge of feces. Often bleed and hurt. Also, hemorrhoids are often accompanied by prolapse of the nodes with strong straining. There is stasis (blood stasis) in the hemorrhoidal nodes, which can go to an extreme degree - thrombosis. There is a physical block in the anus.
So in parallel with the problem of hemorrhoids, it is necessary to solve the problem of chronic constipation.
When they say that hemorrhoids are from nerves, they mean an increase in emotional arousal caused by stress and fear, which a person prefers not to discuss and not to show. Associating it with physical symptoms, one should recall constipation, accumulation and stasis of blood in the nodes. That is, a person does not want or cannot let his emotions out, and internal experiences make his body act in this way.
Hemorrhoids can occur if a person is very demanding of himself and tries to squeeze the most out of his abilities, to have more. Since hemorrhoids are located in the rectum, “at the exit”, this means that you are constantly trying to finish something, push it to the end, but the fear of failure holds back this impulse. Hemorrhoids as an indicator of "sewed in the ass." Nerves are constantly in tension, a person tirelessly drives himself, but in fact he can do little. Perhaps these are worries about a project at work or a failed relationship with a partner.
Emotional tension is created due to self-doubt and difficulty in making decisions.
In addition to emotions, a person’s thoughts and feelings also govern his life. You could even say a global attitude towards life. Adherents of such views on the cause of the disease believe that in the first place a painful state of mind sets in. Against this background, some habits of behavior are formed - the character, and the authorities are very sensitive to its bad features. The more the character deteriorates, the stronger the manifestation of the disease.
The main features that affect the development of hemorrhoids include:
Many of these people use aggressive speech in their speech, one way or another related to the act of defecation. For example, "he doesn’t give a shit about it", "put it further in the ass." Undoubtedly, the physical state of the body reflects the thoughts and minds of man.
Psychosomatics as it is
Despite some differences, most authors are sure that the psychosomatic aspect of hemorrhoids is a problem with getting rid of something.And this is something - usually already old and unnecessary, but the person stubbornly continues to cling to it. Be it an old job, past relationships, lifestyle. It can also be a physical personification of human greed. It was noted that many patients of proctologists are people with conservative outlooks on life or Plyushkina syndrome.
Also, a person may continue to fear hatred or anger in relation to bygone events, unable to let go of the situation. And if you have to part with something, then their emotional resistance is so strong, it is so actively locked inside that, together with the pain of loss, hemorrhoids arise on a nervous basis.
The fear of loss has different objects in men and women. So, a man is more worried about the loss of authority in the eyes of other people, financial stability, prestigious work.
For a woman, the greatest concern is her sense of uselessness to matured children or her husband.
The second most important psychological problem is self-doubt or forced concealment of real emotions. Most often, this is the cause of hemorrhoids in women. At its core, the feminine is passive, which reflects the state of constipation and the “sluggish intestines”. If the girl’s childhood is spent in the family of powerful parents who do not tolerate self-will, then there is a high probability that the child will develop constipation in the future, and hemorrhoids will develop in the future. A woman grows out of a child, who already out of habit holds her emotional needs in herself, does not express anger or resentment, so as not to aggravate conflicts with her husband. She is constantly in tension to control herself. Physically, this can manifest itself in the formation of hemorrhoidal nodes.
Men can also fall into this category, especially with an imperious mother or wife. The "henpecked" is extremely suffering male aggression. Extremely silent emotionally storm, when his body speaks for a person, we can safely consider the loss of cones of hemorrhoids out.
We treat wisely
Since the problem is in the field of “subtle matters”, then the treatment should be appropriate. There must be a “reprogramming" of vital attitudes. Here are some examples of wording from famous authors.
Bodo Baginski: Do not avoid being depressed and fearful. Do not drive away the problem, but accept it, let this load become yours right now. Then you will not have the fear of expectation, the pressure will weaken, and you will be able to live on without further hemorrhoids.
V. Sinelnikov: you need to work on the ability to say goodbye to past or unnecessary things. To calmly worry about the need to get rid of something, remember that, as with the act of defecation, only what is no longer needed leaves your body.
And to overcome hemorrhoids, as a result of anger or fear, accept the fact that any event in life is an experience that gives you development, it is not negative.
V. Zhikarentsev and Western author Louise Hay agree on the idea that hemorrhoids arise from fear of overcoming the forbidden trait, fear of letting life go by itself. This feeling can be defeated by releasing from itself everything that is not Love. Understand that for your desires always find time and place.
Liz Burbo: learn to give yourself freedom and always express your feelings. Be confident in your words and deeds. Allow yourself to have fears and do not hide it.
Guru Ar Santam: part without regret that has already deteriorated. According to the principle of similarity, your body will act - it is easy to get rid of feces, which, in essence, are slag.
The psychological causes of the disease
According to statistics, every second person in the world suffers from hemorrhoids, whose psychosomatics is due to the high demands of society for every representative of the social environment.
Work problems, household chores, the need to constantly be in good shape and do more every day - these features of modern life leave an imprint on everyone's well-being and state of health.
Among the most common psychological causes of hemorrhoids:
- constant stress
- dissatisfaction with oneself and one’s position,
- the need for the constant accumulation of material wealth,
- unwillingness to part with something, unwillingness to give back what was acquired,
- doing unloved work.
It seems that such factors can in no way affect hemorrhoids. But the psychosomatics of the disease suggests the opposite - not only physical, but also psychological stresses on the body can cause inflammation in the rectum.
The Psychosomatics of Hemorrhoids by Louise Hay
A well-known author of many books and a researcher on how the physical condition of the body depends on the emotional, Louise Hay also believes that hemorrhoids arise due to a number of psychological factors.
Negative emotions affect the human body and provoke the development of the disease. Therefore, it is necessary to treat it through the study of their own thoughts.
According to Louise Hey, in the process of getting rid of hemorrhoids, in addition to the use of medications, two important steps must be taken:
- Understand what emotions triggered the onset of the disease. Analyze your own condition before the development of hemorrhoids, remember what bothered and worried during this period.
- Eliminate provoking factors, work on self-hypnosis, visualize how inflammation decreases and ceases to bother until the disease is completely gone.
The physiological processes of the human body directly depend on their way of thinking and the ability to concentrate on the good. Having developed a healing plan in his head, a person is able to help himself defeat hemorrhoids. Psychosomatics in the process of treatment will become a reliable assistant, if you can correctly use this knowledge.
How to cure hemorrhoids using psychology
Getting rid of the disease is not as easy as we would like, because for this you need to learn how to relax, relieve stress and tension, and trust the universe. In one day, it is quite difficult to change your emotions and psychological attitude. But daily work on oneself, working out problems and focusing on positive emotions together with drug treatment will bear fruit. The process of psychological disposal of hemorrhoids includes several important steps:
- Love your work. And if this is impossible, find another occupation that will bring pleasure or at least not strain the brain and body to a state of constant stress.
- Starting a new day with thanks to the world. Seek good and positive in any situation.
- Do not let stress absorb thoughts. Try to calmly respond to negative situations, to let go of insult and anger.
- Learn to easily part with old or unnecessary things, let go of your life people who do not want to stay in it.
It is important to gain confidence in yourself and in your abilities, then fear will go away. Psychological work on oneself will give the expected result and will help get rid of hemorrhoids, and the medication prescribed by the doctor, acting on the inflamed area, will alleviate unpleasant symptoms. Such an integrated approach will accelerate recovery and forget about the disease forever.
Causes of hemorrhoids, according to Louise Hay
Psychosomatics calls to look for the causes of the development of certain diseases not in the problems of the physical state of health, but in the emotional sphere. Suppressed feelings, severe stresses, emotions that did not find an ejection - all this causes a deterioration in well-being.
According to adherents of this area of science, the following diseases can arise due to a violation of the psychological background:
- incontinence occurs against the background of a hidden desire to get rid of their work as soon as possible,
- emotions such as resentment, self-hatred, fear of criticism cause cancer
- from the point of view of psychology, the appearance of inflammation can be explained as follows: they arise due to large plans of a person and the fear of their non-implementation,
- paraproctitis is the result of fear of criticism in working matters,
- bleeding occurs due to negative emotions that overwhelm a person,
- fungus may occur due to frustration in life and longing.
Thus, the psychosomatic method of making a diagnosis involves studying the psychological state of a person and issuing an appropriate verdict in connection with existing crises. In today's world, stress and disturbances in the psychological background are not uncommon. Problems with mood, emotional background invariably cause a physiological response of the body.
What problems can cause such an unpleasant disease as hemorrhoids? It:
- Strong resentment.
- Inveterate anger or dissatisfaction with one’s past.
- Fear of missing opportunities.
- Chronic depression
- Fear of parting.
- Inability to express your emotions.
Thus, Louise Hay hemorrhoids gives a completely rational explanation from a psychological point of view. Constant psychological stress, inability to accept their mistakes and the desire to succeed in everything - all this turns into the appearance of inflamed nodes.
The writer believes that by fighting for a good mood, letting go of grievances and omissions, a person can be healed even in the later stages of the disease. Anger, hatred - all this feeds hemorrhoids, allowing it to develop rapidly.
The author of motivating books even substantiates, from a psychological point of view, the causes of cracks in the rectum. In her opinion, such a nuisance is connected with the internal struggle, with the person’s unwillingness to fulfill the duties assigned to him.
Determination of the root cause of the disease
The development of hemorrhoids, according to Louise Hay, occurs for a variety of reasons, and without a timely determination of the reason, getting rid of the problem simply will not work. It is recommended to resort to the following diagnostic methods:
- a person needs to remember exactly when the first alarming symptoms arose, preferably accurate to the day and hour,
- then you need to understand what negative feelings at that moment were overwhelming a person,
- from the list of these feelings you need to choose what excites the person most of all and causes a stream of negativity in his heart,
- Having coped with this emotion, a person will be able to suppress the symptoms of the problem.
At first glance, to determine the psychological causes of hemorrhoids is very simple, but in fact it is a huge, titanic work, which sometimes even professionals can not cope with. The thing is that modern man is excessively closed, and therefore it is difficult for him to admit even to himself in overwhelming doubts and problems of a psychological nature.
Louise Hay believes that the cause of hemorrhoids in women is most often personal problems. Lack of reciprocity in love, a feeling of loneliness eating from the inside - all this overwhelms the lady, causing complications in the body.
In men, the root cause can be much more serious. So, the problem mainly develops against the background of difficulties in the career. Representatives of the stronger sex sincerely worry about every failure at work, which invariably causes malfunctions in the body. If you add to this the isolation of modern men, the clinical picture becomes altogether frightening.
So, a man can suffer because of dislike for work, because of a lack of professional recognition, keeping all emotions deep in himself. As a result, stopping the development of the disease is extremely difficult.
Methods of psychological treatment of hemorrhoids
“Understanding your problem and letting it go” is a hackneyed phrase, but it is she who stands at the head of all the teachings of Louise Hay. The writer believes that as soon as a person is reconciled with a psychological crisis overwhelming him, physiological troubles will also recede. What are the ways the writer advises to treat hemorrhoids?
- A positive attitude is the basis of psychosomatics, and without it it is impossible to carry out the correct treatment.
- According to Haye, hemorrhoids often occur due to guilt or a desire to punish oneself. That is why a person needs to release the situation as soon as possible and forgive himself.
- Self-hypnosis is a powerful weapon in the hands of those who believe in psychosomatics. You need to inspire yourself with the idea of your own success, of a small caliber of existing problems, of a happy future.
- You can not ignore meditation, as it helps to relax, let go of existing problems and forget about them.
All treatment depends on the cause of the disease that bothers the person. For example, if the reason is hatred of one’s work, you just need to change your place of work, get rid of negative emotions, and your health will instantly improve.
If a person blames himself for the mistakes of the past, you need to write them down on a piece of paper, read aloud and apologize for everything that happened. Louise Hay believes that this will help relieve psychological stress and relax.
As a result, the patient will no longer worry about the little things, and his well-being will improve significantly.
If you can’t overcome the problem yourself, you can always consult a psychologist. The specialist will be able to bring the patient to a dialogue, identify the cause of his problems and help to cope with it.
The opinion of doctors about psychosomatics
The fact that hemorrhoids may have psychological reasons, modern doctors do not deny. However, experts urge not to dwell on one psychosomatics, while turning to professionals in time to write out a suitable recipe.
The thing is that there can be many reasons for the onset of hemorrhoids, and here are just a few of them:
- hereditary factor
- problems with venous tone, which causes not only hemorrhoids, but also varicose veins,
- inactive lifestyle, which causes a weakening of the venous network and a significant flow of blood to the pelvic area,
- pregnancy, because against the background of hormonal and physiological problems, hemorrhoids often occur,
- chronic constipation also stimulates the development of the problem.
Thus, there can be many causes of the disease - from the wrong diet to hereditary factors. That is why the technique of Louise Hay is not always rational.
Doctors urge the use of medicines, including effective ointments and suppositories, and use psychosomatics as an additional treatment technique. In this case, it will be possible to achieve healing much faster.
We must not forget about the serious consequences of the disease, because often triggered hemorrhoids have to be removed surgically, and after that the polyps and inflammations begin to disturb the person. That is why it is not recommended to engage in psychological self-medication without the use of other techniques.
Hemorrhoids are a very serious disease, and you need to deal with it in all available ways. The technique of Louise Hay is rational and even has a scientific basis, but this is far from the only way to get rid of the delicate nuisance that has arisen.