Lovers of seeds that suffer from proctologic disease often wonder:Can I have seeds for hemorrhoids? Some medical experts claim that it is strictly forbidden for such patients to use sunflower seeds. Others remind that when prescribing a diet for patients with hemorrhoidal problems, no seeds appear in the list of forbidden foods. Therefore, it is worthwhile, nevertheless, to deal with this issue and understand whether this product is really capable of harming the body during proctological deviations.
Can I have seeds for hemorrhoids?
In general, there are several opinions regarding seeds and their consumption by people suffering from hemorrhoids:
- No you can not. Seeds are considered a heavy product for digestion, if they are abundant.
- Can. In the seeds there are a lot of oils and fiber, which significantly affect the softening of the stool itself.
- It is possible, but carefully. Accidental hit of pieces of the shells of the seeds in the body will damage the inflamed hemorrhoids, which can cause minor additional bleeding.
In hemorrhoids, it is extremely important to establish digestion - so that this process does not stagnate, does not stray from the normal mode and does not slow down. Very often, due to a failure in digestion, constipation can begin, and constipation, in turn, can begin for one of the reasons - hardening of feces that are difficult to pass through the intestine. The formation of fecal masses is more difficult, but not because of the seeds themselves. There may be a thickening of feces, its hardening, which will significantly complicate the exit for hemorrhoids.
On the other hand, the fiber and oils contained in the seeds are quite suitable for softening the stool, which is so desirable for those who suffer from bowel movements due to hemorrhoids. But, in principle, to soften the chair there are a number of other foods - softer and richer in fiber. These are, above all, cabbage and its different types, fibrous fruits (peaches, apricots, etc.), vegetables, and others. In different diets that are prescribed for hemorrhoids, as the optimal process of digestion and bowel movement is extremely important here, there are no restrictions on seeds or nuts.
The conclusion suggests itself - if there are no associated diseases for which it is forbidden to eat this product, then you can safely eat sunflower seeds, or pumpkin seeds for hemorrhoids. But only to know when to stop and not abuse them! If you have excellent digestion, a strong enough stomach, and you do not suffer from indigestion, then the seeds are quite suitable for softening the feces. But as soon as you feel that your stomach is not eating well, it is better to have seeds for the duration of the treatment with the seeds.
Note! It is strictly forbidden to all experts equally use of seeds with shells. All observant patients with hemorrhoids know that some food particles that cannot be digested go along with the feces. The pieces of the shell of sunflower seeds are quite sharp, they are quite capable of injuring the mucous walls of even the healthy intestine, not to mention the inflamed colon, which has growths - “nodes”.
Useful properties of sunflower and pumpkin seeds
100 gr. Sunflower seeds are present about 600 kcal, which indicates a high-calorie product. Consider the composition of substances in seeds, their harm and benefit for patients with hemorrhoids. In particular, sunflower seeds contain the following beneficial substances:
- trace elements - potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, manganese, sodium, selenium and others,
- vitamin complex - folic acid, E, retinol, riboflavin, tocopherol, titamine, choline and others,
- linoleic polyunsaturated, monounsaturated fatty acids,
- palmitic, bigic and stearic acids are saturated,
- sterol phyto-material group - beta-systosterol,
- amino acids - tryptophan, histidine, alanine, lysine, etc.,
- antioxidants - tocopherol, for example,
- carbohydrates - dextrins, starch, etc.
Note! Heat treatment of seeds greatly weakens the effect of all useful properties. Therefore, doctors recommend roasted seeds for hemorrhoids to set aside and eat better than them raw.
Sunflower seeds can damage a person, causing the following effects if excessively consumed:
- violation of the integrity of the tooth enamel, if you gnaw the seeds of the teeth,
- can scratch the gums
- affect weight gain,
- harmful additives, which are always contained in the purchased store seeds, can enter the body,
- sometimes pathogenic fungi or microorganisms that can provoke hepatitis A or stomatitis can live on seeds.
Note! In addition to the fact that heat treatment reduces the amount of nutrients in the seeds, it also increases the amount of carcinogens in them that adversely affect the human body (especially the liver).
If you intend to eat sunflower seeds for hemorrhoids, you should always give preference to seeds in their raw form. You can steam them with husk with boiling water. And if you still want fried grains, it is better to dry them in the oven, before rinsing before this under running water. Also, experts recommend razluschivat seeds with your fingers, not teeth. A day is also recommended to use no more than ½ of a glass of sunflower seeds or 50-80 grams. It is advisable not to buy peeled seeds in the package, since the oil in the grains is oxidized, or a high concentration of carcinogens is found in them.
They contain vitamin E, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, and also unsaturated fatty acids. This combination helps to normalize the water-salt balance (improves the bowels), and also improves the tone of all blood vessels by reducing the concentration of cholesterol in the blood, which provokes a combination of vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids.
Sunflower seeds are mainly consumed in the form of fried. At the same time they lose most of the micronutrients, the seed itself becomes more rigid and dense. Accordingly, the risk of mechanical damage to the nodes increases. The worst situation is if the husk is also used as food. It is quite tough and is not digested at all in the body.
They contain vitamins A, E, K, zinc, arginine. Moreover, almost 30% of pumpkin seeds consist of easily digestible protein, which is just necessary for the rapid healing of wounds (protein is used as a “building material” in the formation of epithelial cells). Even doctors say that the use of pumpkin seeds eliminates inflammatory processes in the body, helping even with a pronounced allergic reaction.
But, again, when frying, they lose most of their useful trace elements. At the same time, almost half of the total protein is decomposed into derivative elements, which are no longer absorbed by the body. But unlike sunflower seeds, pumpkin seed does not become coarse and cannot damage hemorrhoids during defecation.
Recommendations for use
Doctors allow the use of both sunflower and pumpkin seeds for hemorrhoids (both acute and chronic), but at the same time recommend that you adhere to the following recommendations:
- do not fry the seeds (the alternative is drying, but it is better to eat raw)
- to thoroughly clean the shell (and not the teeth in the process of use, but beforehand),
- store seeds without husks only in the refrigerator (preventing exposure to ultraviolet rays),
- if it is drying, it is not in the sun, but with the help of household dryers that circulate warm air,
- refuse seeds with salt (all salty in the treatment of hemorrhoids has to be abandoned).
Seeds during pregnancy with hemorrhoids
Seeds during pregnancy can be consumed, but adhering to the above recommendations. Moreover, with their help you can:
- get rid of the annoying heartburn that often occurs in the second and third trimester,
- minimize the symptoms of toxicosis - nausea will not be as pronounced
- replenish the supply of folic acid, which is necessary for the normalization of the endocrine system, vitamins A, E, K.
Contraindications for the use of sunflower and pumpkin seeds are the following diseases:
- peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer,
- hypertension (high blood pressure),
- inflammation of the colon and / or small intestine.
It is also worth mentioning that the seeds can cause allergies.
The chemical composition of seeds
Sunflower seeds are sunflower seeds, which belong to the annual plants of the Astrov species.
The sunflower has a thick stem, up to 2 meters high, at the top of which there is a cap. In August-September, seeds ripen in a sunflower hat.
The shape of the seeds is elongated and slightly convex. The shell can be completely black or have white stripes. Inside the hard shell is a white-gray grain.
The sunflower has a thick stem, up to 2 meters high, at the top of which there is a cap.
Sunflower seeds are mainly intended for the manufacture of sunflower oil, but they are also put in bakery products, salads, side dishes, soups, sweets or consumed in fried form.
Sunflower seeds contain useful substances such as:
- macro- and microelements: potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, selenium, iron, manganese, zinc and others,
- vitamins: retinol, tocopherol, thiamine, riboflavin, choline, pyridoxine, pantoneic and folic acids, as well as vitamin K and PP,
- polyunsaturated fatty acids: linoleic,
- saturated fatty acids: stearic, palmitic, bigic,
- monounsaturated fatty acids: linoleic,
- phytosterols: beta systosterol,
- essential and non-essential amino acids: alanine, tryptophan, lysine, methionine, histidine, arginine and others,
- carbohydrates: starch, dextrins and others,
- dietary fiber.
Seeds are high-calorie foods, as there are about 600 kcal per 100 grams of grains.
Useful properties of seeds
Regular consumption of grain kernels fills the body with vitamins and minerals, and also strengthens the protective functions. Sunflower seeds are useful for:
- Moods. The practically unconscious enthralling process of clicking the seeds normalizes the psycho-emotional background, relieves stress and saves from depression. Seeds can relieve irritation, anxiety, anxiety and have a calming effect due to thiamine, which is part of. This substance promotes the release into the blood of the hormone serotonin, known as the "hormone of happiness."
- Intestines. Sunflower seeds contain 42% of the daily rate of fiber, which normalizes the gastrointestinal tract. With the systematic eating of seeds, the activity of the duodenum improves, poisons and toxins are eliminated from the body. At the same time, the product has a slight laxative effect, thus avoiding stool delay.
- Immunity. With colds and flu, sunflower seeds are excellent against harmful microorganisms. They prevent the penetration of bacteria into the body, strengthen the immune system, thicken cell membranes due to fatty acids and plant proteins.
- Skin The ability of seeds to tone the skin and smooth out wrinkles has been known for a long time. This effect is achieved thanks to their constituent retinol and tocopherol. Vitamins increase the concentration of collagen and elastin, protect cells from falling into them of decay products. Vitamin E activates metabolic processes, saturates cells and tissues with oxygen, slows down the aging process.
- Bones. Calcium in seeds. This product contains more of it than in cottage cheese, kefir and milk. Also in the composition of the nucleus includes phosphorus, necessary for the strength of teeth.
They increase erectile function and maintain sexual desire. Tocopherol eliminates bad cholesterol, which gradually clogs the blood vessels. Healthy vessels and normal blood circulation are the key to a good state of health and long remission in hemorrhoids.
Pumpkin seeds are no less useful. Scientists have shown that it is not the pulp that is valued in the pumpkin itself, but its seeds, since they are a real medicine for the body, and sometimes they help to get rid of some diseases, for example, helminthiasis. Nutrients in the composition of pumpkin seeds:
- relieve constipation
- help fight stress
- promote rapid healing of wounds (which is especially important in anal fissures),
- lower harmful cholesterol in the blood,
- stimulate intestinal motility,
- eliminate inflammatory processes
- increase working capacity
- improve brain activity
- prevent the development of osteoporosis and arthritis,
- normalize blood pressure
- detoxify and toxins,
- will eliminate gas formation
- normalize the blood,
- clear biliary tract,
- have antimicrobial and antifungal effects,
- have a diuretic and laxative effect
- help you recover faster after surgery,
- accelerate metabolic processes.
Especially useful product for the male body:
- is an excellent prophylactic against prostatitis,
- increases masculine strength
- normalizes the production of hormones,
- increases stamina.
For women, seeds are no less useful:
- help you recover faster after childbirth,
- considered a good prevention of infertility,
- improve appearance
- normalize the condition during menopause.
Important! For hemorrhoids, proctologists recommend eliminating the use of fried foods, including seeds. In order not to harm the body, it is recommended to first soak the grains in water, boil it, and then use it without the husk. Only then can we talk about the benefits of seeds for hemorrhoids. At the acute stage it is better to refrain from their use. As soon as remission occurs, and the symptoms of the disease disappear, you can safely turn the kernel kernels into a daily diet in the amount of 80–100 g.
Harm of seeds
Any product can harm the body if overused. Seeds are no exception. If you use them in large quantities, you can:
- violate the integrity of the tooth enamel, if you click their teeth, and not to clean with your fingers,
- scratch gums
- gain extra pounds.
Purchased seeds are often treated with chemicals for better storage, and harmful additives can get into the body when the shell bites its teeth. Also, pathogenic fungi and bacteria that cause serious diseases, such as hepatitis A, sometimes settle on seeds.
Features of the use of seeds with hemorrhoids
When this disease is very important to adhere to a certain diet, aimed at normalizing the digestion and eliminate stagnant processes. Constipation should be avoided in which hardened fecal masses and hard pass through the intestine. Seeds can affect the density of the chair, making it harder, which will worsen the condition of the victim.
On the other hand, sunflower seeds and pumpkins are filled with fiber, which allows you to clean the intestines. And to soften the stool, you can eat other foods, such as pumpkin, broccoli, zucchini, apricots, peaches. Nutritionists do not prohibit the inclusion of seeds in the menu of a patient with hemorrhoids. Therefore, if there are no concomitant diseases and direct contraindications, seeds for hemorrhoids can be used, of course, in the normal range.
The only prohibition is the use of seeds with shells. It is not transferred in the stomach, and when exiting along with feces it can injure the mucous walls of the patient, not only in the patient, but also in the absolutely healthy person. Especially dangerous is the eating of seeds with shells when dropping out of hemorrhoids. Sharp edges can damage the inflamed areas and cause bleeding.
To avoid the negative impact of purchased seeds, you can steam them with boiling water, and then dry them in the oven. The optimal dosage per day is a handful of seeds (80–100 g). Pre-cleaned kernels are not recommended to buy. In the process of cleaning and processing of grain, a greater number of useful elements is lost, and the concentration of carcinogens, on the contrary, increases greatly.
Sunflower and pumpkin seeds for hemorrhoids can be used as medicine. In the course are raw and steamed grains in boiling water:
- A handful of raw pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds are taken in the morning on an empty stomach. This normalizes the stool and improves the gastrointestinal tract.
- Sunflower and pumpkin seeds are mixed in equal amounts. Stir, pour honey and sprinkle with lemon juice. Mass insist 1 hour and take on an empty stomach on a large spoon for half an hour before meals. This recipe is especially good for women faced with hemorrhoids after gestation and childbirth. But during treatment, you should consider allergy in infants during breastfeeding.
- 100 g of pumpkin seeds are peeled from the shell and crushed into powder. On an empty stomach take 2 large spoons of powder with a glass of warmed milk. An hour later, they drink any laxative drug. The course of treatment is 5 days. This recipe is used for diarrhea or constipation caused by helminthiasis.
- Prevent the occurrence of constipation with hemorrhoids can be a decoction of the seeds. 500 g of peeled pumpkin seeds are poured with warm boiled water and left for 3–4 hours in a warm place, covered with a blanket. If an oil film appears on the surface of the decoction, it should be carefully removed. Throwing the film is not necessary: it is useful for lubrication of hemorrhoids. Broth filter and drink.
To reduce the negative effects of seeds when they are used, you need to adhere to these rules:
- wash the seeds under running water before frying,
- Raw seeds are also recommended to be washed before consumption.
- frying destroys healthy substances, therefore, to improve and saturate the taste of seeds, it is better to dry them in the oven,
- you need to eat no more than a glass of seeds a day,
- if the cores are purchased, you need to look at the date of their packaging. The shelf life of cereals is 3 months,
- peeled kernels are considered the most useless and dangerous to health,
- not to use grain with an unpleasant smell and unnatural color of the shell,
- rancid seeds indicate that the rules for their storage have been violated, and they have long been lying in a damp place or under the open sun. Therefore, before buying do not be shy to try a few grains to taste.
Interesting! Seeds should be selected only from ripe pumpkin. They should not be empty, deformed, uneven. It is necessary to dry them on paper, previously separated from each other. Periodically, the grain is turned. Store in a bag of natural fabric or in a glass jar. Purified kernels can be stored in the freezer in a container for no more than six months. Dried seeds in the husk are not stored longer than a year.
Can I have seeds for hemorrhoids or not?
Pumpkin seeds (as well as sunflower seeds) contain a large amount of fiber, which has the ability to weaken stools, which is useful for hemorrhoids. In addition, seeds have many useful components, so it is useful to use them, but the main thing is not to overdo it.
When hemorrhoids are very important to establish the work of the digestive tract so that there is no constipation. In case of malfunction of the gastrointestinal tract, fecal masses can harden, and this will make it difficult to defecate.
The conclusion is this: both sunflower and pumpkin seeds can be consumed if there are no contraindications. If a person has a strong stomach, good digestion and no indigestion, then this product is quite suitable for softening feces.
The composition and properties of sunflower and pumpkin seeds
Seeds are useful for the human body, because they have a number of useful components, among which are the following:
Seeds are high-calorie foods, as there are 600 kcal per 100 grams of the product. It should be understood that during heat treatment many useful substances are lost, therefore they are recommended to be consumed raw.
Hemorrhoid treatment with sunflower seeds
Before using seeds or treating hemorrhoids with them, you need to follow some rules:
- Preference should be given to seeds in raw form. Thus, all useful substances will remain.
- If, nevertheless, it was decided to fry the seeds, then they should be washed well before frying under running water.
- Instead of frying, it is better to dry the product in the oven, as they are more useful.
- Peel is better to remove with your fingers, in order to avoid damage to the tooth enamel.
- A day is not recommended to eat more than half a glass.
When hemorrhoids seeds should be consumed either in its pure form or filled with boiling water. In this case, they will not put pressure on the digestive system. 80 grams a day is enough to simplify defecation, and saturate the body with vitamins and minerals.
There are some seed-based recipes for hemorrhoids. Consider the best of them.
- 80 grams of raw, peeled sunflower seeds should be poured with boiling water, covered with a lid, and infused for half an hour. It is necessary to eat all at once.
- You can make a salad of sunflower seeds or pumpkin. To do this, peeled seeds are ground and added to the salad.
- A good treatment option for hemorrhoids is the following: on an empty stomach you should eat 100 grams of raw seeds and immediately after that drink a glass of warm water. Due to this, the product will be better absorbed, will contribute to the metabolism of fats.
- You can make lotions on the basis of seeds. To do this, 150 grams of pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds to get rid of the peel and grind them. Next, pour all the boiling water until it turns pasty mass. The resulting puree is placed on cheesecloth and applied to the anus for 7 minutes. The procedure is performed daily for two weeks.
People have long since been treating many diseases with flax seeds, and this is not surprising, since they have healing properties. Often flax seeds are used to treat hemorrhoids, if there is no individual intolerance.
If there are no contraindications, then you can safely treat hemorrhoids with enemas from seed mucus. The procedure must be carried out daily in the morning and evening, and after that the hour is in a horizontal position.
What to replace?
It also happens that for some reason there is no possibility to use seeds. In this case, they can be replaced with effective candles, which in action will not yield to sunflower or pumpkin seeds. You can also cure hemorrhoids with folk methods, but after consulting a proctologist doctor.
In order to cure hemorrhoids, you need to purchase candied honey, which was collected a half or two years ago. For treatment it is necessary to make lotions of honey, this method is very effective.
Seeds with hemorrhoids can be used, even necessary, but the main thing is to know the measure. A large number of seeds can lead to difficulty defecation, which is unacceptable for hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids can be treated with seeds, but it should be understood that as an independent treatment, they will not work, complex therapy is necessary here.
The benefits of seeds for hemorrhoids
Regular consumption of seeds fills the human body with vitamins and minerals, and also increases its defenses. Due to its rich composition, seeds can:
- normalize the work of the digestive tract and promote the speedy cleansing of the intestines in a natural way,
- increase the elasticity and elasticity of the vascular walls, which is important for hemorrhoids and other diseases of the blood vessels (varicose veins, phlebitis, thrombosis, thrombophlebitis, atherosclerosis),
- slow down the aging process
- repair damaged cells and tissues
- strengthen bones, hair and nails, improve skin health,
- stop the inflammatory process in the tissues and internal organs,
- reduce the risk of malignant tumors in the rectum, diabetes, myocardial infarction and other heart diseases, hypertension, atherosclerosis,
- normalize blood cholesterol levels
- clear the biliary tract, improve the functioning of the liver,
- normalize blood clotting,
- reduce blood pressure.
At the same time, seeds help to cope with nervous overstrain and various stresses. The very process of clicking the seeds calms and massages the fingers of the hands, on which important points are located - projections of the internal organs.
But is it possible to eat sunflower seeds for hemorrhoids and how much benefit will they bring to the patient? Vegetable oil, obtained from sunflower seeds, is indispensable in the diet for hemorrhoids, it also produces various means for the treatment of hemorrhoidal cones.
However, in any case, it is necessary to consult a specialist about the regular use of seeds, as there must be a measure in everything. For example, in the stage of remission, lovers of seeds can eat them without harming their body. But in the period of exacerbation of the disease from this useful product is to refrain, at least for a week.
Possible harm to the seeds
Excessive use of seeds is undesirable, especially with hemorrhoids. After all, this high-calorie product can adversely affect those who are overweight. Roasted seeds contain large amounts of sodium, due to which the fluid is retained in the tissues and cells of the body.
In addition, the seeds have a negative effect on:
- tooth enamel and gums: black grains can scratch the tooth enamel and contribute to its darkening, injure the delicate oral mucosa,
- the work of the digestive system: in particular, nausea, abdominal distension, feeling of vegetable oil on the tongue,
- development of intestinal obstruction,
- protective functions of the body, as they can cause allergic reactions (mass production seeds are rarely washed, therefore they can preserve sunflower pollen),
- vocal cords and throat, especially in chronic diseases: pharyngitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis,
- elasticity and elasticity of blood vessels, bone tissue, if you use seeds with salt.
Do not forget that in the purchase of seeds can be harmful additives. And on the skin of seeds in some cases there are pathogenic microorganisms that cause diseases of the oral mucosa (eg, stomatitis), hepatitis A. But, despite all these nuances, sunflower seeds should not be attributed to harmful products.
How to reduce the adverse effects of seeds on the human body? It is enough to remember a few principles.
- There are only well washed under running water and raw seeds.
- Rinse before running the seeds in running water.
- In case of inflamed hemorrhoid, roasted sunflower seeds should be discarded. It is better to dry the fruit and eat raw.
- To prevent the enamel of the teeth from getting damaged, and the gums not to be injured, sunflower the seeds with your fingers.
- When buying seeds in a store, study their composition: there should be only sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds, without any additives in the form of salt and agents, prolonging the shelf life of the product.
- The shelf life of the seeds should not exceed three months.
- Peeled seeds should not be bought, let alone consumed. When sunlight gets on the seeds, the fat breaks down, resulting in the formation of harmful substances.
Rules for the use of seeds for hemorrhoids
With hemorrhoids, seeds are an approved product that is able to normalize the functioning of the intestines, to prevent the development of a cancer in the rectum. But in this case, you should consider some of the nuances of their use. Seeds must be eaten raw or boiled. Thus, they will not aggravate the process of digesting food and retain all their beneficial properties.
Rule number 1
50-80 g of raw, peeled sunflower seeds should be eaten on an empty stomach immediately after waking up. After that, drink a glass of warm water. So the product is better absorbed and will contribute to the exchange process of fats in the body. Thanks to this procedure, the body will be saturated with linoleic acid, strengthening the walls of blood vessels, vitamins and minerals necessary to maintain normal life.
Rule number 4
Pumpkin seeds and flax seeds are also useful for hemorrhoids, and the principle of their use is the same as sunflower seeds. You can make a vitamin mixture from pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds: take the seeds in equal proportions, pour them with honey and lemon juice. The resulting mass is allowed to stand for 20 minutes, and then can be taken on an empty stomach 30 minutes before taking it.
Sunflower seeds and pregnancy
It is no secret that most women in the period of carrying a child suffer from the manifestations of hemorrhoids. This is due, primarily, to the hormonal changes in the body, as well as the pressure of the fetus on the vessels in the pelvic area.
Experts recommend that future moms have seeds, as they eliminate heartburn and help to cope with constipation.
During pregnancy, seeds help to solve other problems that cause anxiety to women in the situation:
- settle the acid-base balance
- improve appetite, condition of hair and skin,
- remove nausea (for example, with toxicosis),
- normalize blood pressure in preeclampsia and hypertension.
However, the measure of the use of seeds must be adequate (handfuls per day will be quite enough), otherwise the opposite processes may begin, undesirable for a pregnant woman.
How to choose quality seeds?
When buying seeds in supermarkets, shops, in the bazaar, a person faces the problem of how to buy seeds: in a package or by weight. Both this option and this one are suitable, as long as the packaging is transparent, in this case it will be possible to consider the goods well.
There should be no white or bluish bloom, mildew or varnish glare on the seeds. When purchasing sunflower seeds by weight, feel free to smell and touch them. Quality and fresh seeds have a peculiar smell without moisture, the seeds are dense and taut.
Seed storage conditions
Ripened sunflower seeds can be stored for a long time, but you must comply with certain storage conditions:
- sunflower seeds like a dry room and the temperature is not higher than 10 degrees,
- put the seeds in fabric bags (for example, in linen),
- seeds can be placed in the refrigerator in the storage areas of vegetables and fruits. You should not send seeds into the freezer.
Seeds can be of great benefit to a person suffering from hemorrhoids. But it is important to consider the rules of seed preparation and their use. If they are in unlimited quantities without hygiene, the seeds can become the No. 1 enemy for inflamed hemorrhoids.
Therefore, in any case, consultation of the proctologist is extremely necessary, however, as well as maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Try to prevent healthy habits from becoming harmful attachments that could jeopardize the health of your teeth, gastrointestinal tract and slim figure.
Features of sunflower seeds
With regular consumption of fresh seeds, the body will replenish with all the necessary vitamins and minerals, as well as increase immune function.
The composition includes tocopherol (vitamin E), which is considered a natural antioxidant and protects cellular structures from the adverse effects of broken down fats. Vitamin E has anti-inflammatory properties and reduces inflammation in the articular tissues, lungs and intestinal tract, as well as in the anorectal zone.
Due to this composition, sunflower seeds reduce the likelihood of the development of malignant tumors in the large intestine, myocardial infarction, hypertension.
Phytosterols lead to the normalization of cholesterol in the blood fluid.
The use of this product for hemorrhoids helps to loosen stools and avoid the occurrence of prolonged constipation.
The composition of the kernel includes linoleic acid, which has angioprotective properties, helps to strengthen the walls of hemorrhoids. Due to this, hemorrhoids are reduced in size, and the inflammatory process is fading.
Many people are concerned about the question of whether there are seeds for hemorrhoids? Undoubtedly, these small grains have a beneficial effect on the body, even with a worsening illness.
But the seeds can have a detrimental effect on the body:
- With excessive use there is a risk of gaining excess weight.
- They can ruin the tooth enamel and damage the gums.
- The shop product is processed with various additives for taste and color.
- In roasted seeds a lot of carcinogens.
- On poorly washed seeds, pathogenic microbes can remain that will lead to stomatitis and hepatitis A.
Restrictions on consumption
Seeds are a useful product, but there are a number of restrictions to their consumption in the form of:
- the presence of an inflammatory process in the colon and small intestine,
- peptic ulcer disease
Even the use of seeds can lead to hoarseness. As a result, they are not allowed to eat those people whose work is connected with speech.
Use of seeds for hemorrhoidal disease
If the patient has a disease of an acute or chronic nature, then the product is best eaten raw, dried or steamed. This will help to avoid the weighting of the digestive process and the loss of useful substances.
Every day, you need to eat 70-100 grams of raw, peeled seeds. This amount is enough to avoid constipation and replenish the body with necessary vitamins, fatty acids and minerals.
When hemorrhoids a great option would be to use steamed seeds. To do this, take 80 grams of seeds, peel them and pour boiled water. Let stand for half an hour. When the tool is ready, swollen seeds should be eaten at one time.
Peeled grains can be added when cooking salads, bread, this will improve the peristalsis of the intestinal canal.
There is another recipe for hemorrhoids. For the manufacture of medicines in equal proportions taken pumpkin seeds and sunflower. Mix, pour liquid honey and lemon juice.
The resulting mass should infuse about 20 minutes. Take on an empty stomach half an hour before meals.